Your Question– “When flushing my toilet it makes a sound like a ships horn when filling up. I’ve messed with the ball cock and when lifted, it stops. I tried to bend the wire holding it but when I release it, it starts again. I cannot bend it any more or the toilet will over flow. What should I do?”
Our Answer In our opinion, you need to change the toilet fill valve. You can buy a toilet fill valve at any home improvement store.