OUR COVID-19 MESSAGE
AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS, WE REMAIN OPEN!
At Emergency Response Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc, we have implemented some health and safety measures during this time:
1) We are following the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
2) Our technicians wear gloves and facemasks on the job.
3) Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. (ie… no handshaking)
4) We are also observing the 6 ft social distancing CDC guideline whenever possible.
5) If a technician is sick or has been exposed to the Coronavirus, they will be asked to stay home and get well; therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
6) If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at (954) 737-3511.
7) We remain open and available for emergency and non-emergency plumbing and air conditioning services.
We thank you for your patience during this very unprecedented time.
Stay safe & healthy!
Ready to Serve You.
Ray Christiansen, President & Owner
Emergency Response Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.